ALL BATTLES ARE FIRST WON OR LOST, IN THE MIND.
Once an athlete has mastered all the technical and physical qualities required to be successful in competitions, then success is truly 10% physical and 90% mental.
Mental training may often be a small part of an athlete's overall training program, but when it comes down between winning and losing, it makes all the difference. Champions know this, and they make the effort to develop a killer mentality, a winning attitude, and an ability to enter the zone during crucial moments. Research shows that an athlete can perform up to 30% better or 30% worse in a competition compared to training, depending on his/her level of mental toughness. Which would you like to be?
DEVELOP THE MIND OF A CHAMPION
SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY COACHING
Unleash your true potential
Drawing from my personal experiences as a competitive fencer on the international stage, a coach for fencers of all ages, and knowledge on research in the sports psychology field, I provide a well-rounded approach to
help you to break free from your own mental obstacles, and take your performance to the next level. I will combine theoretical knowledge and practical application into your personalized mental training program that can help you in areas such as:
- Strategies to deal with pressure and prevent "choking"
- How to enter the flow state and zone in on your craft
- Build confidence based on actual facts
- Achieve mental clarity and laser-like focus
- Concentrate and not get distracted by irrelevant cues
- Motivate yourself and fuel your desire to win
- Control your emotions
- Develop mental toughness and prevail over adversity